Dmitry is a senior ICT engineer with 20 + years Canadian and international experience focusing on ICT strategy and planning, network and system architectures, and technology implementation project management in telecommunications, international development, government, public safety, and energy industries. He is a Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) and an ITIL V3 Foundations Certified Professional.
His technical competencies focus on telecommunications systems and routed/switched network architectures and infrastructures. He possesses deep knowledge in needs analysis, requirements gathering, network and system design, modeling cost estimation, strategic planning, system specification and procurement, project planning and management, system integration, acceptance testing, network audits and monitoring, technology feasibility and due diligence studies and business continuity planning.
- Dmitry holds a B.A. Sc. in Electrical Engineering from the University of British Columbia.
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of BC (APEGBC)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Building Industry Consulting Services International (BICSI)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Engineers Without Borders Canada