Gunnar is a 40+ year telecommunications professional with an extensive background in the design and implementation of wireless systems and senior-level management of software-intensive new product design for telecommunications.
Recent project highlights:
- implementation of a country-wide microwave network for the Public Works Ministry of Jamaica.
- system design consulting and maintenance for the nation-wide microwave network operated by Iran’s electric power utility, Tavanir.
- the design and construction management of a wireless network (Microwave, UHF and VHF) for BC Provincial Ambulance Service.
- the propagation design and implementation management of a UHF/VHF network to serve Electroperu in the Andes and Pacific coastal regions of Peru.
- the design and implementation of rural radio telephony systems for the Cameroon PTT.
- the design and implementation of wireless networks and AVL systems for Translink in Vancouver and the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC).